Home | Abstract Guidelines
(Forward your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org )
If you wish to participate in this conference as a paper presenter, you have to submit an abstract for approval. The abstract should be a summary of a research and is expected to meet the academic standards. Apart from that, you should send a biography along with your abstract.
Please Prepare Your Abstract in the Following Format:
- Title of paper – Bold
- Names of Author(s) : First author’s First Name, First Author Last Name1; Second author’s First name, second author’s Last Name2; and so on
- Name of the university or place of work: 1Department, Organization, Country 2Department, Organization, Country
- Contact details of the Author(s): email addresses: (1) Academic (2) Private
- Keywords: Three to four (3-4 words)
- Theme/Session: your presentation preferences
- Presentation preference: Oral / Poster/ Virtual
- Text : Font & size : Times New Roman font, size 11, Single paragraph
- Line Space : Single space
- Word count: 225 words excluding Title, names and keywords
Useful Information for Preparing Your Abstract
1. Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail as an attachment in Word format.
2. The limit is one abstract submission per registered author/presenter.
3. Name or save your abstract indicating your name: e.g. De Silva_Ajith_abstract.doc
4. Send your biography (no more than 50 words) with your abstract
5. The language of the abstract is English
6. Abstracts should be based on any of the areas listed in this website as sessions/topics
7. Abbreviations should be defined at the first time they appear in your text before being used as an abbreviation. E.g.: Food & Agricultural Organization (FAO).
8. Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
9. Avoid complex mathematical formulas, footnotes, endnotes, references etc. in your abstract.
10.Do not include tables, charts or other graphics in your abstract.
Please submit your biography in the following format:
- Title /Last Name/ First Name: (E.g.- Dr. Smith, John)
- Present Position/Department/Organization/City/Country:
- Biography (maximum of 70 words):
After Submission of Your Abstract
1) Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via e-mail
2) The conference committee reserves the right to decide on the acceptance/rejection of the abstract and the method of presentation
3) By submitting an abstract you grant permission to the organizers to publish the abstract in print or in electronic formats.
4) The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation, registration fee or any other costs.
5) Payment of registration fees is necessary to participate or to present at the Conference or to publish your abstract in the conference book
Forward your abstract to: email@example.com